"Our customs classifications service has helped customers save over 285m euros. See if your business is eligible to save on import fees with our free, no risk assessment." click here for more details...
If your company is importing finished goods, food stuff, raw materials or components for manufacturing or further processing from outside the EU, it is really important to correctly assign commodity codes in order to pay the right amount of duty.
There are three vital elements which determine the amount of import customs duty paid for non-EU imports:
- Correct Classification Code
Assigning the correct commodity code on import determines the amount of customs duty you’ll pay - so it’s vital that your company uses them properly to avoid over payments in customs duty.
We can help spot these opportunities, avoid costly overpayments and recover any overpayments in customs duty
Our customs classification experts:
- Bring relevant classification planning ideas to bear, via BTI applications to EU customs authorities
- Recover customs duty you have paid to Customs Authorities as far back as three years on your behalf
- Keep up with the latest developments in customs trade tariffs, meaning you don’t have to.
- Navigate the complicated customs system in the EU and spot problems and opportunities to help your business minimise the customs duty paid
- Provide recommendations and advice so you can focus on running your business.